– At 11:45 a.m., Feb. 1, Public Safety was dispatched to the Ham-Will Campus Center parking lot on a minor motor vehicle accident involving an OWU student and a University owned vehicle. There were no injuries to the involved parties in this case.
– At 11:40 p.m., Feb. 1, Public Safety dispatched to the Ham-Wil Campus Center on a theft report. The vending machines on the ground and first floor women’s rest rooms had been broken into and an unknown amount of money was taken out of them. Investigation on this issue is still ongoing.
— At 10:30 a.m., Feb. 3, an OWU student was transported from the Schimmel Conrades Science Center to Grady Hospital Emergency Room by Delaware EMS after suffering an apparent seizure.
– At 11:38 p.m., Feb. 3, an OWU student was referred to student conduct for alcohol prohibition.
– At 3:50 p.m., Feb. 5, Public Safety officers assisted Delaware City Police with a domestic dispute involving two non-OWU personnel in the vicinity of Welch Hall.
– 9:15 p.m., Feb. 5, an OWU student was arrested for disorderly conduct following an incident at 30 Williams Drive.