Saturday 17th February 2018,
The Transcript

Delta Tau Delta House experiences damaging fire

Fire Chief John Donahue said his team responded to a fire alarm at 20 Williams Drive, Delta Tau Delta, at 11:11 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 9. “We arrived on scene at 11:15 p.m., and when we saw we had smoke coming out of the house, we upgraded it to a working fire assignment,” Donahue said. “The fire was contained quickly to the single room, and everyone was accounted for at 11:38 p.m.” The next morning, Cole Hatcher, Director of Media and Community Relations, sent out a campus wide e-mail, saying no one was harmed and the residents of Delta have been relocated until repairs can be made. It was determined the fire was started in a student’s room on the second floor due to a cigarette that was not properly extinguished. Residents will be displaced until November 30.

Like this Article? Share it!

About The Author

Leave A Response

Prove you\'re not spam, please. Our editors are tired of reading really bad English. * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.